Hello

Hello

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Here we go Again!

Well here I find myself in the sandbox again.  I had not planned to be back out here.  I thought I was done deploying, but nooo this proved to be false.  I am not sure I like the fact I am out here, although the pay is nice.  It seems as though a lot of the issues I had with the last deployment may rear their ugly head again on this one, only not nearly as forceful.  I think this was the hardest deployment yet as in leaving.  I really didn't want to go.  I hate saying good bye to everyone and I especially with everything going on at home.  My sisters car wreck, she is doing well but still, and then my grandma passing away a week before I had to leave.  I felt like I was leaving at a very bad time.  Then there is my girlfriend.  I have usually never had time to get used to dating someone before a deployment, now while we have had a long distance relationship from the start it was nice to get to see her for the few weekends we had before I left.  I miss her a ton, but this should go by quickly I hope.  I know the last trip did.  However this trip is getting more and more ridiculous by the minute.  I am now the only guy here that is qualified to use the UAV manually.  There was two of us now there is but lonely old me.  This means that yours truly gets to pull double duty.  Oh boy!  Well speaking of double duty I have to go to work now.  I will write more later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment