Hello

Hello

Monday, August 16, 2010

Back Home

Ok, so I am back home to washington and I have never really realized that its pretty humid here. After spending two weeks in the heat in utah and coming back home I have realized that its not really a dry heat here. I think that I have figured that out by the amount of sweat that continues to pour out of me. I don't really have anything exciting to write about now. I am just at home waiting for the next chapter to open up. I will be going to DC over labor day weekend to visit some friends and possibly go to arlington to visit some other friends, although I don't know that I am ready for that just yet. So this one is going to be short and sweet for two reasons, I have to be up early tomorrow and I am pretty tired already. So until next time. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment