Hello

Hello

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year?

Well here it is 2012.  The end of the world as we know it.  I have 2 months down 4 to go out here.  I guess I need to figure out my next move.  Do I stay with this company?  Do I move on to look for something new?  There are definitely things here that I don't particularly enjoy or agree with.  Unfortunately those won't change.  No matter how much I try to change them.  However the potential for future stuff is there, maybe not with this system but definitely with future programs.  I really don't think I want to move to Tucson though.  I am a true north westerner.  I enjoy the rain, the green and the mild weather.  I have spent enough time in dry desolate places.  I guess I will keep updating the resume to help me in further ventures.  Other than that I don't have much to say.  So Happy New Years and may we all make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment