Hello

Hello

Friday, March 16, 2012

Internetiquette?

So one of the wicked side effects of being out here is I do an amazing amount of internet stalking.  That being said I am entertained and somewhat ashamed of what other people write on peoples photos.  I guess I was raised different, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.  I guess if I were raised to treat people like that I wouldn't even realize that I was doing anything wrong.  However I was raised with morals, a conscious, and an ability to treat people with respect.  I appreciate a good looking woman as much as the next guy, but I don't feel the overwhelming urge to tell this woman; be it someone famous or not; things that are A. just plain disturbing or B. really really stalker creepy like.  I don't know, but I have run across this time and time again on different social media sites, and it has never ceased to amaze me what people deem to be appropriate in their own right...  I think that the internet has a lot to do with that.  Mostly because of lack of interpersonal interaction over the internet allows people to get away with this.  I couldn't imagine walking around in a social aspect and hearing people talk to someone they way they do on the internet.  I know that this isn't anything new, but I suppose that having this extra time on my hands has opened my eyes to it.  Oh well I know there is nothing that I can or will do except write this and express my thoughts.  Oh well.



On a different note I am scheduled to come home at the end of April or early May.  This being said I need to start planning my travel schedule for when I get back.  I have grandiose dreams of travelling all over and going to see people... I also need to figure out work.  Whether or not I am going to be staying with my current company or trying to find a new one.  I don't really want to move to Tucson mostly because I am tired of the desert.  However I don't really know that I am opposed to moving to somewhere else to find a job. I want to get back to Washington, but who knows.  Oh well on that note I think its time to check off. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment