Hello

Hello

Friday, June 18, 2010

Found it.....

Sleep that is. I finally got some well deserved sleep! I took a nap yesterday afternoon from 3 pm till 10 pm and woke up was awake for a couple hours and got back to sleep around 1 am and slept till after 6. My body had finally just had enough... granted I am still tired though. I can't stop yawning. So I only have 12 days left over here.... I am pretty excited. Very ready to be home. I feel like I have almost no time though when I do get back. I come home to a very busy 4th of July weekend. Seeing as I am just getting home there will be alot of visiting to do. Got a buddies 30th birthday to go to, parents and family to visit. Then I have to jump right in and try and figure out my national guard schedual. A lot of factors are going on there. I may or may not be doing jumps when I get back the second week of July. If I am I have to postpone my trip I want to do a week. If I am not I would like to know so I can do the trip and not feel as rushed..... So we shall see what happens. Also my parents are having their 40th wedding anniversary this year on the 17th of July. I was going to try and do something for them but my mom insisted that it just be low key. Which I suppose is fine, so that factors into it all too, weather or not I stick around for that or if I go down early and take them to dinner. I don't know.... Still trying to figure out if I want to ride the motorcycle accross country or take the truck. I think it will come down to if I find bike bags or not. So I guess I will have something to do tonight. So until next time stay classy... planet earth

No comments:

Post a Comment