Hello

Hello

Monday, June 28, 2010

Leavin on a jet plane.....

I am finally done. Bags are packed room is cleaned out. Leaving here sometime this afternoon depending on weather. The unfortunate side of my camp is it is a dirt/gravel runway soooo.... when it rains alot like it did all night last night the runway gets a little soft. Needless to say I really hope that the sun dries the place out... what am i talking about of course the sun will dry it out. I never thought I could experience humidity in a place such as this. I was way wrong lol apparently this place being where its at all the water runs into it making it humid at times. I am so ready to be home though. But at the same time we finally started doing some good here. We finally got together with the army unit we were supposed to be supporting the whole time I was here, and helped them find alot of stuff which hopefully saved lives. Well I may or may not have internet before I get totally home so I will leave for now but will try to keep it up when I t return back to the got ol U.S. of A.

No comments:

Post a Comment